JSC Aetsoft and are provide to you its "Skindoc " branded mobile applications and any and all related documentation a list of which is available at https://skindocapp.com/. PLEASE READ THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING SKINDOC APLICATION , for this End-User License Agreement governs your to use Skindoc and how we provide the Skindoc.
This End-User License Agreement which governs your use of the SkinDoc is a legal agreement between (1) you and (2) JSC Aetsoft, an company of Republic of Belarus with company number 192209462 and its registered office at Minsk, Zheleznodorozhnaya str., bld. 33а, unit 2, room 6. By installing or otherwise using the SkinDoc, you:
- - agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement,
- - you represent and warrant that you own or control the mobile device in which the SkinDoc will be installed, and
- - you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all its terms and conditions, just as if you had signed it. The terms and conditions of this agreement also apply to any SkinDoc updates, supplements, and services that are not provided under a separate license or other agreement with us.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not install or use this app.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. If the changes include material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you of the changes by reasonable means.
You acknowledge that an in-app message which notifies you of such changes when you open up the SkinDoc shall constitute reasonable means. Your continued use of the SkinDoc after we post any amendments to this AGREEMENT will signify your acceptance of such amendments. If you do not agree with any amendment, you must discontinue using the SkinDoc . If you have any questions or concerns regarding the terms or conditions herein, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Do not use the SkinDoc until your questions and concerns have been answered to your satisfaction and you agree to abide by the AGREEMENT.
Notice to consumers: Depending on the laws of the jurisdiction where you live, you may have certain rights that cannot be waived through this AGREEMENT and that are in addition to the terms of this AGREEMENT , and certain provisions of this AGREEMENT may be unenforceable as to you. To the extent that any term or condition of this AGREEMENT is unenforceable, the remainder of the AGREEMENT shall remain in full force and effect.
2. AGE REQUIREMENT
Our Site and services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using contacts provided on the Site.
3. GRANT OF LICENSE
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, WE grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license, to access, download and install the most current generally available version of the SkinDoc on a single, authorized mobile device that you own or control solely for your lawful, personal, and non-commercial entertainment use.
4. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
1. Restricted Use. You may not rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, assign, copy (other than a single copy for your own backup purposes), or in any way transfer or grant any rights to the SkinDoc or use the SkinDoc for the benefit of any third party. Unless expressly authorized by JSC Aetsoft or permitted under the applicable mobile platform terms, you are prohibited from making the SkinDoc available over a network where it could be downloaded or used by multiple users. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual device or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the SkinDoc , except to remove our SkinDoc from a mobile device which you own or control. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of our services. You may not modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any SkinDoc , or attempt to do so for any reason or by any means. You may not access, create or modify the source code of any SkinDoc in any way. You do not have the right to and may not create derivative works of any SkinDoc or any portions thereof. All modifications or enhancements to the SkinDoc remain the sole property of JSC Aetsoft.
2. SkinDoc Updates. We reserve the right to add or remove features or functions to existing SkinDoc . When installed on your mobile device, the SkinDoc periodically communicate with our servers. We may require the updating of the SkinDoc on your mobile device when we release a new version of the SkinDoc , or when we make new features available. This update may occur automatically or upon prior notice to you, and may occur all at once or over multiple sessions. You understand that we may require your review and acceptance of our then-current AGREEMENT before you will be permitted to use any subsequent versions of the SkinDoc . You acknowledge and agree that any obligation we may have to support previous versions of the SkinDoc may be ended upon the availability of updates, supplements or subsequent versions of the SkinDoc . You acknowledge and agree that we have no obligation to make available to you any updates, supplements or subsequent versions of the SkinDoc.
3. Access. You must provide at your own expense the equipment, Internet connections, devices and service plans to access and use the SkinDoc . If you access an SkinDoc through a mobile network, your network or roaming provider's messaging, data and other rates and fees may apply. You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the SkinDoc from your device. Downloading, installing or using certain SkinDoc may be prohibited or restricted by your network provider and not all SkinDoc may work with your network provider or device. JSC Aetsoft makes no representation that the SkinDoc can be accessed on all devices or wireless service plans. AETSOFT makes no representation that the SkinDoc are available in all languages or that the SkinDoc are appropriate or available for use in any particular location.
4. Purchases & Cancellation Rights. (A) Where you purchase from a third party: Certain SkinDoc are available for purchase from a mobile platform owner (e.g. Apple or Google) and/or will allow you to make an in-application purchase. Payment for such purchases may be processed by third parties who act on our behalf or directly by the mobile platform owner. European Union residents normally have a right to cancel online purchases within 14 days of making them. Please note and acknowledge: if you are resident in the European Union and download an SkinDoc from a mobile platform owner (e.g. Apple or Google), you may not be able to cancel your order or obtain a refund. Please review the mobile platform owner's terms in this regard before purchase. This may also apply to subscriptions and in-app purchases. You can find further information on cancelling orders and any associated refunds on the website of the third party re-seller from whom you purchased the app (for example, the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store). (B) Where you purchase from SkinDoc directly: Please note and acknowledge: if you are resident in the European Union and download an SkinDoc from SkinDoc website directly, you agree to waive your cancellation and refund right once the download of the app or the relevant purchase is made. This means that you will not be able to cancel your order or obtain a refund once the download and delivery of the app is complete. This will also apply to subscriptions and in-app purchases. You can find further information on cancelling orders and any associated refunds from the relevant section of the SkinDoc website.
5. Subscription Services. Certain SkinDoc on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store will allow you to obtain the benefit of the application on a subscription basis. Payment for such a subscription (which may be for example daily, weekly, monthly, tri-monthly or yearly) may be processed in the application, by third parties who act on our behalf or directly by the mobile platform owner (e.g. Apple or Google). Free trial subscriptions may be cancelled at any point up to 24 hours before the expiry of the free trial (Apple) or at any time before the end of the trial period (Google). See below in paragraph 6 ("Trial Periods") for further information. You can cancel a subscription service at any time during the subscription period via the subscription settings in your iTunes or Android account. The cancellation will take effect after the last day in the relevant subscription period. See above in paragraph 4 ("Purchases & Cancellation Rights") for further information.
6. Trial Periods. Certain of our subscription services on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store may from time to time be offered for a fixed period of time on a free-trial basis. You are free to cancel a free-trial subscription at any time via the subscription setting in your iTunes or Android account. Please note: your free-trial subscription will automatically renew as a paid subscription unless (a) auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free-trial subscription period (Apple) or (b) you cancel before the end of the trial period (Google).
5. SkinDoc APP FUNCTIONALITY
SkinDoc allow you to enjoy various features, functionalities and services, which may change from time to time (collectively, the "SkinDoc Functions "). SkinDoc Functions are provided by AETSOFT and third party suppliers who offer content and/or services in conjunction with or through the SkinDoc (the "Third Party Partners"). SkinDoc Functions may provide you with location data for basic navigational purposes only and are not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither JSC Aetsoft, nor any of its Third Party Partners, guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data displayed by any SkinDoc Functions.
SkinDoc, like other consumer technologies, may not be 100% secure. By accepting this AGREEMENT you acknowledge and accept that the SkinDoc and any information you download or offer to share by means of an SkinDoc, may be exposed to unauthorized access, interception, corruption, damage or misuse, and cannot be regarded as 100% secure. You accept all responsibility for such security risks and any damage resulting therefrom. Further, you are solely responsible for securing your mobile device from unauthorized access, including by such means as using complex password protection and, for Android users, enabling device encryption in your settings. You agree that SkinDoc shall not be liable for any unauthorized access to your mobile device or the app data thereon.
7. UNINSTALL/REMOVAL OF SkinDoc APP
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the SkinDoc, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual for reference.
8. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The SkinDoc , including all design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio-clips, video-clips, artwork, graphic material, code, content, protocols, software, and documentation provided to you by Aetosft are Aetsoft's property or the property of Aetsoft's licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademarks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means, collectively, rights under patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret laws, and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction worldwide, including, without limitation, moral or similar rights. You may not delete, alter, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice we or Third Party Partners have placed on or within the SkinDoc . All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to AETSOFT and its licensors.
The names, logos and affiliated properties, are the exclusive property of Aetsoft or its affiliates. All other trademarks appearing on any SkinDoc trademarks of their respective owners, and the use of such trademarks shall inure to the benefit of the trademark owner. Our partners or service providers may also have additional proprietary rights in the content which they make available through an SkinDoc. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained in herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
1. You are solely responsible for any Content you contribute, submit, display or for any adaptations of works made on or through your use of the SkinDoc App(s). It is your obligation to ensure that such Content, including photos, text, video and music files, does not violate any copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights. You must either own or have a license to use any Content that you contribute, submit or display.
2. Aetsoft respects and expects its users to respect the rights of copyright holders. On notice, Aetsoft will act appropriately to remove content that infringes the copyright rights of others. Aetsoft reserves the right to disable the access to SkinDoc or other services by anyone who uses them to repeatedly infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. If you believe an SkinDoc, or elements, infringe your copyright rights, Please contact Aetsoft Copyright Agent at:
- Email: Ekaterina.email@example.com
Please ensure your communication includes the following:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SkinDoc; your address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Your rights under this AGREEMENT will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice from Aetsoft if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT . You understand that Aetsoft, in its sole discretion, may modify or discontinue or suspend your right to access any of our services or use of any SkinDoc at any time. Further, Aetsoft, with or without any reason, may at any time suspend or terminate any license hereunder and disable the SkinDoc or any of its component features. You agree that Aetsoft shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or disabling of the SkinDoc . Promptly upon expiration or termination of this AGREEMENT , you must cease all use of the SkinDoc and destroy all copies of SkinDoc in your possession or control. Termination will not limit any of Aetsoft's other rights or remedies at law or in equity. Supplemental Terms of this AGREEMENT shall survive termination or expiration of this AGREEMENT for any reason.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TO THE EXTENT THIS IS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SkinDoc ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND YOU USE THEM AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, AETSOFT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF, AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS, VENDORS, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY ARISING UNDER THE SALE OF GOODS ACTS 1893 AND 1980, USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF CONDUCT OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, AETSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SkinDoc WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE AETSOFT PRODUCTS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF THE SkinDoc WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. AETSOFT ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SkinDoc; ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM SkinDoc OR SERVERS; ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH SkinDoc BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SkinDoc.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SkinDoc REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU.
AETSOFT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY PARTNERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU INSOFAR AS THEY RELATE TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
NOTICE REGARDING CALL RECORDING FEATURE: Certain SkinDoc may allow you to record phone conversations on your Android or iOS device. Some local, state, federal or international laws prohibit the recording of third-party audio without all parties' consent to such recording. You are solely responsible for compliance with all local, state, federal or international laws regarding call recording and obtaining any necessary consent. IN NO EVENT SHALL SkinDoc BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL, STATE, FEDERAL OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS REGARDING THIRD-PARTY AUDIO RECORDING.
13. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
THE COMPANY IS NOT A LICENSED MEDICAL CARE PROVIDER AND THE APP IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR MANAGE ANY ILLNESS OR MEDICAL CONDITION, SERVE AS A SKIN ANALAYZER.
PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISIONS OR TAKING ANY ACTIONS THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR CONDITION OR EXPERIENCE ANY CHANGES IN YOUR CONDITION OR HEALTH STATUS. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLAESE GO TO THE NEAREST OPEN EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY.
WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR FOR UNINTENDED TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE PROVIDED MATERIALS, AS WELL AS VIOLATION OF ANY ETHICAL OR MORAL STANDARDS.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT AETSOFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF AETSOFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SKINDOC; (II) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (III) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (IV) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SkinDoc . IN NO EVENT SHALL AETSOFT'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SKINDOC. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IF ANY OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN ALL SUCH EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION FOR A PERIOD OF THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ACCESS THE SkinDoc, AND NO WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY AFTER SUCH PERIOD.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS AETSOFT, ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES AND/OR COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEYS' FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SkinDoc , YOUR VIOLATION OF THE AGREEMENT OR YOUR INFRINGEMENT, OR INFRINGEMENT BY ANY OTHER USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT, OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY. YOU AGREE TO IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY AETSOFT OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY OTHER BREACH OF SECURITY KNOWN TO YOU.
16. EXPORT CONTROLS
The SkinDoc and the underlying information and technology are subject to Belarus and international laws, restrictions and regulations that may govern the import, export, downloading and use of the Apps. You agree to comply with these laws, restrictions and regulations when downloading or using the apps.
17. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
AETSOFT does not represent or warrant that the SkinDoc or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. We may limit the availability of the SkinDoc , in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. The laws of Ireland, without regard to conflict of laws principles, shall govern all matters relating to or arising from this AGREEMENT , and the use (or inability to use) the SkinDoc . You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate courts of Ireland, with respect to all matters arising out of or relating to this AGREEMENT.
No failure or delay by AETSOFT in exercising any right, power or privilege under this AGREEMENT will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under this AGREEMENT . If any provision of this AGREEMENT shall be found unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SkinDoc MUST COMMENCE WITHIN THREE (3) YEARS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
18. NOTICE TO US GOVERNMENT END USERS
SkinDoc installed for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), is provided with Restricted Rights as "commercial Items," as that terms is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Pursuant to Federal Acquisition Regulation 12.212 (48 C.F.R. §12.212), the U.S. Government shall have only those rights specified in the license contained herein. The U.S. Government shall not be entitled to (i) technical information that is not customarily provided to the public or to (ii) use, modify, reproduce, release, perform, display, or disclose commercial computer software or commercial computer software documentation except as specified herein. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 C.F.R. 52.227-19, as applicable.
19. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this AGREEMENT, please contact us by email as follows:
- - JSC Aetsoft
- - firstname.lastname@example.org
20. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Our goal is to help make certain health-related information more readily available and useful to you. However, the Skindoc cannot and does not guarantee health-related improvements or outcomes. Your use of the Skindoc and any information, predictions, or suggestions provided in the Skindoc are at your sole risk. We make no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy of data, information, estimates, and predictions that we may provide to you through the Skindoc and you agree and understand that the Skindoc is not intended to match or serve the same purpose as a medical or scientific device.
This AGREEMENT is between AETSOFT and you.
1. Apple is not a party to this AGREEMENT.
2. The license granted to you hereunder is limited to a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to install the SkinDoc on the Apple device(s) authorized by Apple that you own or control for personal, non-commercial use, subject to the Usage Rules set forth in Apple's App Store Terms of Service.
3. Apple is not responsible for SkinDoc or the content thereof and has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the SkinDoc.
4. In the event of any failure of the SkinDoc to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the SkinDoc, if any, to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the SkinDoc.
5. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or a third party relating to the SkinDoc or your possession or use of the SkinDoc, including without limitation (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the SkinDoc fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
6. In the event of any third party claim that the SkinDoc or your possession and use of the SkinDoc infringes such third party's intellectual property rights, Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement or discharge of such intellectual property infringement claim.
7. Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this AGREEMENT and upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT , Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this AGREEMENT against you as a third party beneficiary hereof.
8. AETSOFT expressly authorizes use of the SkinDoc by multiple users through the Family Sharing or any similar functionality provided by Apple.